NJFSAB is proud to announce the first of several recipients for the 2019 season $1,000 Side-by-Side Grants. Each Fire Department will receive $1,000 to construct a side-by-side trailer and host a burn demonstration for their local community.
The first recipient to build and conduct a burn demonstration is Teaneck Fire Department which will showcase the power of fire sprinklers during the Teaneck National Night Out event on Aug. 6, at 7:45 p.m. at Votee Park. Click here for a news story about this demo.
This is a list of our 2019 Recipients:
• Teaneck Fire Department – Burn Demo Date: August 6
• Robertsville Fire Co. #1 – Burn Demo Date: October 5
• East Orange Fire Department – Burn Demo Date: October 5
• West Windsor Fire & Emergency Services – Burn Demo Date: October 6
• East Windsor Fire Department – Burn Demo Date: October TBD
Keep an eye on the website and our Facebook page for more details on these upcoming burn demonstrations.
In 2018, we funded nine grants. Read about the great events two of our recipients hosted on our website.
There is still time to apply! If you know a local fire department that could benefit from this program please help spread the word and encourage them to apply.
For questions, call Frank Ellis at 866-226-6006.